Sunday, June 23, 2013

 
 
 
 
I'm here to tell you my secret's to a perfect date night! How to have clear skin, cute clothes, comfy and cute shoes, and most important the best date night look ever!
 The picture I have above is my favorite face wash I've ever used. You just rub it into your skin then rinse it off! I see results a week after using it! Willa skin care products, $11.
 

  Another one of Willa's best products is the clear face moisturizer! You just put it on right after you wash your face and it helps with redness and pimples! Love it! Willa $11.50
 
Next in the perfect date look, is the perfect bra. I chose this one because of its flirty lace and fun color! The date bra, by Victoria's secret PINK, $29.99.
 
This dress is gorgeous and perfect for date night! With its fresh color and elegant lace he'll be blown away with your beauty! Nordstrom, $46
 
These shoes give your look some edge. With their fierce black color and daring studs they will be the best addition to your date. Steve madden, $55.98
 
And of course to polish off the look we have one of my fav lip glosses from Buxom. $18.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment